Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Monday, January 25, 2010

A bad week of sports.....


The Lakers lost to the CAVS wtf...That gives Lebron even more to add to his ego...smh They beat them once at there home already in a blowout.
Then the Texas longhorns loose twice lesser ranked teams...ugh....
(texas teams are flukes). The LAKERS lost again to the raptors this time....reaally wtf...Kobe really? The Vikings lost to the SAAAINTS!!!
Welcome to the offseason Adrian...and don't worry about Brett Farve the retirement home ppl probably carried him off anyways. The cherry on the icing was when the Heat lost to the CAVs smh...why Dwade? I cant depend on you no more its time for a trade or maybe this is just a bad week in sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...