Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Friday, January 15, 2010

"Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears."

Wow. It sucks to do this to somebody especially a girl. I usually avoid these issues cause I mostly bottle my emotions, but I didn't yesterday in my class. Now I ain't saying I was wrong for confronting her while participating in the argument but I will take the blame this time. See I just don't like the feeling like the whole world is against me, but I apologize again to you because it was my resolution to be nicer to people around me.
Sorry young lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...