Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lupe Fiasco and Chris brown freestyle...

Lupe did his thing while Chris brown bullshitted as expected


His words....
00:21

yeah yeah Got my flava flav on, i Clock all my chix, no lock on my hip got rims on my whip, got tims on my feet, Never to clever forever to any mc i will beat any competitor, rippin snippin dipping holdin it down me and Chris Stable Brown..

and again

:53

i sniggy sniggy snap while u landin on the sides, n we do it from the bottom to the top to the tippies, on my tippy toes, many flows, spittin when im rippin, mental condition is critical when i be flippin ???, introductions, everybodies bustin, kno we stay hustlin, need no introductions, precussion, concusions u will recieve when u leave from me, n christopher breeeeezeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...