Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Thursday, February 18, 2010

In Plane Mode

This afternoon seemed like a perfect time to walk home or maybe just take a walk to any location. Perfect (warm)breeze and sunny enough. But I couldnt walk home cuz I had came in my car. So I walked to my car slowly with my hoodie on my head and got in and gradually drove around the parking lot for a moment. It felt so nice cuz everybody else left already so I was alone; my favorite way to chill. When I decided to finally leave I turned off the music so I could just hear the world around me. Perfect. I guess I just was feeling it at that point cuz when I got to my block I drove around it so I could chill a little longer. It was so refreshing I hope there is more days like this in the future. out

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...