Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Elevator Music.

Be alright by Jedei


almost finished its coming..For those who dont know what im talkin bout Elevator Music is my demo before my mixtape. Im also 85% done with the infamous demo. After these things are out the way I can work on upcoming performances and my mixtape im trying to get out by summertime. look out mayne im making moves guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...