Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jennifer Hudson

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My first impression of Jennifer Hudson was that she was one of those cute girls you could never overlook even with all the weight she had on at the time cause she was too adorable. I seen her first in dream girls, honestly she made that movie to me. And then all that drama happen in her family i thought she would never recover, but she did and then loss some weight to add to the cute face and strong vocals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...