Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lupe's take on Islam and New Clothing line

"And fyi 4 those that didn't know. Yes I am Muslim. I was born muslim. And Islam is my religion. And Islam is PERFECT. Muslims are NOT. Nor are ANY humans or their ideas or institutions of politics. Perfection is a quality of god alone. Belief in one god and leading a righteous life was the religion of Adam, Moses, Noah, Jesus, Job, John, Mary, Abraham, David, Muhammad, SAW. whether it be "The Father", Jehovah, Yaweh, or The Creator of the worlds...its all one faith in god." - Lupe Fiasco

That was a few of his recent tweets put together and below is him on his new clothing line Trill & Truly

Trilly & Truly 2010: Basic Info from RSVP Gallery on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...