Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Reflections of the Misunderstood

No tats.

I find Alcohol brevages distasteful.

Im not air jordans or suicide.

Im dropping out the polo fan club.

I dont want kids anytime soon...maybe never.

I surround myself with visionaries.

Traveling is a must. Staying grounded is tough.

I save my rhythm for the booth not the dance floor.

My favorite musicians carry meaning.

I cant help it if I read a lot.

Cupid and I are not besties.

Im not a pimp but dont let me be the one that got away.

Women with reserve and understanding always get my applause.

I hold the remote to my destiny.

Im in to gettin the job done not making friends I have many of those.

Im a student of wat I put my heart in and obstacles are what I live for.

Am I the only one that still chases their dreams?

Dont be suprised at what I accomplish just remember the name.

Im not you. Im a individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...