Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Thursday, August 26, 2010



the supernatural phemomena occured in brazil the other day. Im pretty sure there is a scientific reason behind this but its not pretty far off from being a sign from the book of revelations.

The waterspout below happenned a couple days ago. Another show of marvelous works of nature created by God.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...