Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Monday, September 13, 2010

Drake VMA Performance 2010

"Famous like a drug that I've taken too much of
But I never ever trip just peace, happiness, and love
I got money in these jeans so they fit me kinda snug
Plus the game is in my pocket, nigga, this is what I does"
- Drake."Up All Night"..
He performed Fancy at the Vmas wit Mary J and Swizz Beats my second favorite performance.



Drake got that effect mayne. I guess cuz he was a former actor and so truthful in his music that he made me feel like mary j nd him had somethin..he can really act..good performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...