Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dear Michael Vick,


Even though almost everyone blew you off and saw to it that your legacy would forever be tainted by your dog killing operation, I for one salutes you for not giving into it and managing to survive through all the hate and criticism. It takes a man to just walk away but it takes a much biggger man to go through all that and still fight with his head up with his back against the wall.

This year I thought would be your year but others messed it up for you but maybe its all in god's plan anyways. Your becoming a role model so don't give up now because too many of us are depending on you.

-Sincerely,

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...