Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Eminem

Here's his verse on Bet Cypher 09' which also featured Black Thought and Mos Def. Of course I think his was the best but you its up to you to decide that:

Like a dope fiend,opening up a bottle of Dopamine,
he goes to get the rope to your throat he can choke anything.
Oh and just think, how dope he could be if he smoked anything,
oh there goes the bell, the sound of the opening ding.
I hit you as hard as barbiturates in the ribs with a switch,
and stitch you at the same time before you can flinch to it.
My dick is so big if I add another inch to it,
You would swear when I rape you that you were actually into it.
I'm not a baller but you can bet your fuckin bottom dollar,
that I remember when I was without a dollar bill in my wallet.
Now watch me kill a koala, while I maul a chihuahua,
bum a pill off of Paula like let me holla at you mama.
It's like I'm off the ba-ba when I bring the fuckin drama,
I used to bomb ya like Saddam but now that I'm a little calmer.
I'm a fuckin cross between Osama, Dahmer, Obama, and Dalai Lama
told Miley Im a knight in shining armor.
Mail a gift to Taylor Swift's trailer, a picture of my genitalia,
with a note sayin bitch I cant wait to nail ya.
Drug paraphernalia, beware the werewolf will kill ya,
that's him in his sheep's clothes he just shaved his hair off Cecilia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...