Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Monday, January 11, 2010

Eminem continued

I put that post about Eminem because recently I've been surprised, matter fact, Iv'e been flabbergasted by the hate that he's been recieving from those that call themselves true hiphop fans. The tipping point was when I was in the car with my friends driving, we were listening to
Forever remix which featured Eminem, Drake, Kanye and Wayne, when it got to his part they changed it. The ironic thing about is that Eminem is one of the best selling artist of this decade. smh. Even the "Wayne" guy. Oh well what do I know. My only conclusion is "Women lie, Men lie, Numbers don't"


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...