Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Monday, January 11, 2010

Ima make something of myself/ Reality vs. Blogspot

Jed: Was up, how was your day?

Wale: My day was tiring how about yours?

Jed: Idk its still going on at the moment cuz Im still working to get my point across.

Wale: Get your point across for what?

Jed: That Ima make something of myself.




*Its awkward for me to tell someone i just met stuff becuase its really hard to trust them to take my feelings and ideas seriously which is one reason I choose to have a blogspot so people can know me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...