Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Don't be suprised if you see me wit'em before you get'em


I saw these on this dude's page. Nice but I got to admit I never really have been on my Jordan game like I should be. These particular pair caught my eyes once I saw'em. The shoes simply define the essence of Jordan's will and dedication carefully woven together.
tHese OreO's aRe JuSt a treAt fOr tHe eVERydAY cRaZied aIr JOrdan Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...