Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The past two days

Well yesterday really seemed like it would be a day of no purpose because my team didn't have a place to record until by the grace of God we did. Thank You. The feeling was amazing once we really started to record everybody got down to business. I won't get too ahead of myself. I got to remain humble, because pride comes before the fall.


But thats what its been lately just sleeping in the studio working after hours. my Do whatever it takes to make my passion my paycheck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...