Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Monday, January 4, 2010

No ceilings...

Mayne, I know No ceilings wasn't really poppin like the other mixtapes but I can't help but say this nigga had a few lines that was above the others, such as: "...Take the brains off the whip now it don't make no sense" and "...I kill anybodys song, versatile as fuck, I can switch it up like dennis rodman dome"

I mean the mixtape wasn't bad but there was more songs on there I didn't like than I did or should have; however, I still acknowledge the tape as better than whats mostly put out online nowadays not including enemy of the state by lupe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...