Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super bowl


"In their overtime defeat of the Vikings for the NFC championship, the Saints relentlessly blitzed Brett Farve. They FAILED to sack him, but they knocked him down six times and forced two interceptions. The flipside? New Orleans surrendered 310 passing yards. Repeating that strategy against the colts is a risk, but a neccessary one: Manning is among the BEST at reading (AND BEATING!!) the blitz, but if he isn't pressured he's unstoppable. So no matter what the Saints do defensively, Indy will have oppurtunities to make plays in the passing game"
I just hope your right Sports Illustrated

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...