Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Interview from 09: KiD CuDi & Kanye West



Initially I thought this would be just another interview on 106 but shit its KiD CuDi and Yezzy...enough said. Swag was spazzing everywhere throught out the interview and I managed to capture a few excerpts from Kanye below...
"I can't be questioned what I do is Unquestionable!"
"In this time of recession and depression you need somebody with some type of self- expression"
"My presents is a present"



I may not like the song as much but the artistry is beautiful..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...