Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Update on Jay Electronica

JAY ELECTRONICA | OUT IN LONDON PREPARING 'ACT II' from DJ SEMTEX on Vimeo.


This is one of my favorite upcoming under the radar artists..His songs Eternal Sunshine and exzibit A are just a few of his masterpieces. Jay is one of those few artists that actually still make me question the depth of the music I make. One of those southern rappers with a New york state of mind flow. There will be more of him coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...