Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Friday, September 17, 2010

Kanye On the Cleveland show again


This shit was something I cant believe Kanye nowadays hes just becoming too infectious to the music world..Everything hes putting out is just another hit to add to the resume..smh will he ever stop getting better..


This is one of his classics. Diamonds. The beat knocks. The lyrics are up there too this is truly good music.


Lupe spazzed on this one especially on the second half of it..kanye and lupe need to collab more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...