Jeddeterminator

Jeddeterminator

Story of my life

"the unsung, UNDERrated, UNDERappreciated the one, them UNDERachievers had UNDERestimated"

Monday, September 20, 2010

Troy Polamalu


In my opinnion hes arguably one of the most gotta watch players in the nfl right next to AP. He dictates the game just by roaming around the field without him the steelers cant function at its best..Imagine how good they'll be when rothliesberger comes back!! ;D

Redkins vs Texans was a great game but my hometown team winning was a plus. Vick won today and AP had 145 yards..good weekend NFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I plan to educate the galaxy, lecturing to the classes graduating after me, by tending to my principles(principals) and disregarding all faculty, I'm displaced in reality, embracing originality, taking humanity to the doorsteps of insanity...